top of page

Frequently asked questions about treatment in Japan

Q: What medical institutions can I choose from?

_22200000-0000-0000-0000-0000-000000000222_A:You can click on the categories below to go directly to the medical institution page.

        1.Consultation・Second Advice・Cancer Treatment 

        2.immune cell therapy

        3.LASIK Eye Laser Surgery

        4.Joint and lumbar disc herniation treatment

        5.Radiation therapy and electric field therapy (TTF and ECCT)

        6.Anti-aging treatments

        Note: If there is a medical institution you would like to go to, you can also ask the medical assistant for help.

Q: How does the medical assistant go to Japan for treatment?

​A: You can click the link below to view the detailed flow chart.

        Treatment process in Japan

        Note: If you are still unclear, please consult a medical assistant.

Q: What information do I need to provide to the medical assistant?

​A: Apply for the following documents from the hospital you are currently treating.

        1.past medical history report

        2. Blood test report

        3. Video CD

​        Notes:Detailed documentation


​A:In addition to overseas mail, you can also upload it through the cloud.

        Please fill in the message and add files before sending. Thank you.

        Note: The maximum file upload size is 1GB. If it is insufficient, please contact us again.

Q: What are the paid services of medical assistants?











bottom of page